Elizabeth Arden introduces Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream to its Visible Difference line of skincare essentials. This all-in-one beauty balm is the ultimate balancing act – blending protection and perfection for healthy looking skin. Marrying the brand’s 100 year skincare expertise with the natural coverage of a sheer foundation, the formula instantly hydrates, brightens, primes and protects skin for a flawless-looking complexion.
“Originating in Germany for the purpose of masking surgical scars and then becoming a cult beauty phenomenon in Asia, Beauty or Blemish Balms (BB Creams) allow women to multitask an array of skincare and cosmetic products into one beauty staple, “ says Art Pellegrino, VP, Research & Development, Elizabeth Arden. “The new Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream intuitive formula boasts skin-smart ingredients which adapt to users’ unique skin concerns revealing their healthy looking skin. With instant and long-lasting results, we’re confident it will become a key step in every skincare regimen.”
Suitable for all skin types, Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream is a multitasking and total skin balancing solution that targets and treats user’s specific—oily, combination, dry—skincare concerns for an even, luminous complexion. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and key anti-aging ingredients, so skin brightness, texture, and tone are visibly improved immediately and over time.
The lightweight buildable formula easily blends into skin to provide the priming and long-wear coverage properties women seek from their favourite cosmetic products. Skin-enhancing mineral pigments help blur imperfections and diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, while an antioxidant-rich Vitamin C derivative helps brighten skin for a radiant finish.
Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream is powered by a blend of skin-perfecting ingredients:
- Skin-enhancing Pigments: impart a natural looking glow
- Vitamin C Derivative: antioxidant that fights free radical assaults while brightening the skin
- Biomimetic Peptide: an antioxidant to help protect from oxidative stress that leads to signs of aging
- Licorice Extract: Brightens the look of skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps retain skin’s moisture and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Allantoin: provides soothing, benefits to the skin
Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream Shades:
- Shade 1: ideal for very fair complexions with pink undertones
- Shade 2: ideal for fair-to-medium complexions with golden beige undertones
- Shade 3: ideal for deep complexions with golden undertones
Rebecca Recommends: “A true multi-tasking beauty tool, skip the professional brushes and use your fingertips for a fuss-free application. A pearl sized amount will provide a sheer veil of colour, or it can be built up for added coverage—the result will be your most flawless looking complexion ever.”
Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream 30ml will be available July 2013 at Elizabeth Arden counters (Shoppers Drug Mart, Sears, Hudson’s Bay, London Drugs and Jean Coutu in Canada) for $40 Cdn.