Just as Spring emerges from a natural Winter slumber, Zoya Awakens to a fresh season of BIG5FREE* color…
Open your mind to the beauty of color discovery; the new, the unexplored, the excitement! Awaken by Zoya – Six new, full-coverage, dew-drenched creams and gold-kissed metallic nail polish colors for Spring 2014. Full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that will take you far beyond the hazy, barely there hues of seasons past into a new world of chromatic joy.
ZOYA AWAKEN – 2014 SPRING
• ZP723 – Dillon: Green Mint Shimmer Metallic Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP724 – Rebel: Blue Sky Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP722 – Hudson: Purple Orchid Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula (Yes, it’s a Radiant Orchid!)
• ZP720 – Dot: Pink Petal Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi’s SS14 collection).
• ZP721 – Cole: Peach Whisper Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Peter Som’s SS14 collection).
• ZP725 – Brooklyn: White-Gold Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
$9.00 ea. (US)
PLUS, A SPECIAL EDITION TOPPER
Create a nail color masterpiece. The multi-colored, holographic flakes of Zoya Monet lend an impressionistic color change option to existing color palettes. Never boring, this artistic topper can be applied as an accent or used as an overall color changer.
• ZP726 – Monet: Multi-Color, Cellophane Holographic Topper.
$10.00 ea. (US)
*BIG5FREE: Zoya Nail Polish and Treatment Formulas are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor.
Find over 300 long-wearing, beautiful Zoya colors on www.zoya.com. Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.
ZOYA IS THE COLOR OF FASHION!
Available on Zoya.com
The top row of colors is just beautiful.
I agree! I love them all. And that topper? ❤
I have yet to snag my first bottle of Zoya, but hopefully sometime this year I will be able to get a few. I have one color in particular that I must have.
OMG ! this series is amazing !
Aren’t they gorgeous??